1.02.2015

Christmas in Texas








This Christmas, we spent our time in Texas with my family. It was really nice to get away for a little bit and enjoy (slightly) warmer weather. We took a day to go to Dallas and eat at a few of our favorite spots, but unfortunately the weather wasn't too great, so we didn't do much else there. It was still fun to go and it made me really miss living there. My sister and her family were also able to make it down from Iowa, so we got to spend some time together.
We decided to put together a little video of Wren's first Christmas. Everyone says that newborns are boring, but I've loved this stage and I haven't really felt that way. Watching some of the videos that we took did make me realize that it probably isn't so exciting for everyone else to watch, but i'm glad that we have it to remember.

                              

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan and Kristi! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in August!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your beautiful little family <3

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

That was the best video ever.

meandmr.com said...

I'm sad we weren't there to hangout!

Autumn said...

Wren is absolutely darling!! I am glad to see that everything went ok and now you have a beautiful baby. I can't tell you how excited I am that I found you on insta and your blog so that I can keep updated on you guys.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!
Yahoo Forgot Password Help