2.03.2013

Fishing

Morgan LOVES fishing. 
So for his birthday we planned a trip down to New Braunfels and got a guide to take us on the Guadalupe.
 He did everything from feeding us to teaching me how to fish.
 He was pretty awesome.
I was a little worried that 8+ hours of fishing would get boring, so I made sure to bring a book. 
But it was actually really fun and I never even cracked it open.
It was the perfect sunny day with 65 degree weather.
Morgan caught way more fish than I did, but I caught the biggest one of the day.
Towards the end we kept losing fish before we could get them in the boat and we didn't want to end on a low note, so we decided to go until one of us finally got one. 
Morgan got one and while reeling it in, I caught one also and they both ended up getting tangled together.
 We finally got them in and were just about to take a picture when mine slipped right out of my hand.