4.24.2013

Last weekend we probably watched way too much TV.
Besides regular TV, we went to go see Disconnected and that movie was seriously intense and sad and scary.
We also rented Django. It was SO good. I don't think I've seen a Leonardo DiCaprio movie that I didn't like.
Between all the time spent glued to the screen, we finally made it to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science. We enjoyed a little lunch at the cafe and then met up with our friends briana&phil. We spent a little over 3 hours with them walking around, but we probably could have spent a lot longer if it wasn't so crowded at some of the exhibits. I highly recommend this place, I would love to go back.
Saturday night we had my coworker and her husband over to play some games. It was fun to finally get to know each other outside of just work talk.

^ Morgan taking a 5 minute brake on mars from our space journey
^ Scouting some dinos

^ The Perot

No comments: