9.05.2014

updates from my iphone

It has been a long time since I've updated this, because I really just have felt like I don't have anything to say. Now that so much time has past (we have been in Utah for over 4 MONTHS!) I'm not really sure where to start. I figured I would just share some pictures of what we have been up to since moving. 


       

         

                                          

                                          

                                              




               

                

1&2: just a little fishing with Morgan. 3: The first of many summer snow cones. 4: boating with Morgan's family. 5: Roswell UFO Festival. 6: Four Corners with the in-laws. 7: Reunion with a friend from China 6 years after working together. 8: Celebrating our 4th anniversary with a little staycation in SLC. 9: A selfie so I'll never forget how I have suddenly started to like sandwiches during pregnancy. 10: The most delicious pizza ever, with blackberries on it, at Pizzeria Limone. 10: A view from Red Butte Gardens from our staycation.







No comments: