7.10.2013

CHICAGO

During my summer break from work, I got to go spend a couple weeks in Chicago where Morgan is working.
I spent the weekdays being lazy at the hotel waiting for Morgan to get out of work and the weekends were spent exploring Chicago.
Luckily for us, Morgan's work paid for our food and hotel stays, so we were able to stay right downtown and enjoy a lot delicious eats.
We basically loved EVERY place that we ate at. We tried The Girl and The Goat, Mity Nice, Lou Malnati's, RPM Italian, Pierrot Gourmet, and India House Restaurant.
We also bought a City Pass so that we could see some of the Chicago attractions. I think our favorite places to see were the Shedd Aquarium and the Museum of Science and Industry.
Of course, It was also fun just walking around and relaxing together.
We really loved Chicago.


















3 comments:

Unknown said...

your trip looks sweet! i want to go to chicago so bad!

Unknown said...

also i picked you for the 6 questions on my blog

Kristi Davis said...

We should all go on a trip together, that would be so much fun! Thanks for picking me, i've never done one of these!